An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Corsica, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Corsica.
Explore the chic seaside resort of Calvi, discover the island's wilderness in the Parc Naturel Régional de Corse or visit the lively capital Ajaccio, surrounded by some of the most pristine Mediterranean beaches. From Top 10 boat trips to Top 10 wineries - discover the best of Corsica with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Corsica:
- Six easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Corsica, covering Golfe de Valinco, Le Sartenais, Bonifacio, Cap Corse and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Corsica, plus four full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Corsica's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips include our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Ajaccio and the West Coast, Bonifacio and the South, Corte, the Interior and the East Coast, as well as Bastia and the North
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Corsica? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Corsica.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.