An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Cuba, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Cuba.
Admire the spectacular architecture of Havana's modern metropolis, step back in time and wander through the cobbled streets of La Habana Vieja, relax on stunning beaches at Jardines del Rey, be charmed by the sublime rural beauty of Valle de Viñales, or hike pine-clad mountains in Cordillera de Guaniguanico. From Top 10 beach resorts to Top 10 nature trails - discover the best of Cuba with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Cuba:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Cuba, covering Havana, Cordillera de Guaniguanico, the Zapata Peninsula, Trinidad, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Cuba, plus five detailed area maps in colour, marked with the top highlights and listings of the area
- In-depth area guides explore Cuba's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Havana, Western Cuba, Central Cuba West, Central Cuba East and the Far East.
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Cuba? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Cuba.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.