1. No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
2. This competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 19 November at 11.59. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter fill in the online entry.
6. All correctly completed entries will be entered into the prize draw.
7. The prize for the winner is a Bond bundle made up of 1 x Blood, Sweat and Bond book, 1 x Bond By Design book, 1 x James Bond Ultimate Sticker Collection book, 1 x James Bond 50 Years of Movie Posters book, 1 x remote-controlled Aston Martin DB10, 1 x pack of Spectre Top Trumps, 1 x pack of Spectre playing cards and 2 x tickets to the Bond in Motion exhibition at the London Film Museum Covent Garden. Please check the website for any planned closures before travelling.
8. The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
10. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner will be notified via email or post by 30 November. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
12. To obtain details of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the competition in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
13. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
14. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
15. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the competition, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
16. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter is Dorling Kindersley Limited, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.
18. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.