TERMS & CONDITIONS
Debenhams events on Thursday 18th February Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of Dorling Kindersley Limited and LEGO UK (the Promoters), their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be made in person on Thursday 18th February during one of the official LEGO NEXO KNIGHT events at Debenhams Oxford Street between 11am and 12pm and 1pm and 2pm. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter you must fill in the competition entry form with your name, email address, and phone number.
6. All completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place at the end of each event at approx. 12pm and approx 2pm at Debenhams.
7. The prize for one winner at each session will be LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS The Fortex 70317 (RRP £80.00), LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS Ultimate Sticker Collection (RRP £7.99), LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS Meet the Knights (RRP £4.99) and LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS Monster Battles (RRP £4.99). One runner-up at each session will win LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS Clay's Rumble Blade 70315 (RRP £30) and LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS Ultimate Sticker Collection (RRP £7.99).
8. Dorling Kindersley Limited and LEGO UK cannot accept responsibility for or liability arising from participants taking part in the Competition or for taking up or use of the prize.
9. Prize is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
11. The winner will be notified via email and must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these
12. To obtain details of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading within 4 weeks after the closing date.
13. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
14. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
15. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
16. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter is Dorling Kindersley Limited, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.
18. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.