1. Any customer who pre-orders a copy of Nadia & Kaye Disaster Chef by Nadia Sawalha and Kaye Adams (ISBN 9780241337738) and submits their retailer receipt on https://www.dk.com/uk/features/uk/nadia--kaye-disaster-chef-pre-order-prize-draw/ before 5 PM on 28 February 2018 will be entered into the draw to win.
2. This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland), aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 5 PM on 28 February 2018. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person is allowed, notwithstanding multiple or second or subsequent purchases of the book. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter, pre-order a copy of Nadia & Kaye Disaster Chef by Nadia Sawalha and Kaye Adams (ISBN 9780241337738) before 5 PM on 28 February 2018 and submit your retailer receipt along with your details on https://www.dk.com/uk/features/uk/nadia--kaye-disaster-chef-pre-order-prize-draw/.
6. To enter you must supply DK with your name and email address. If you've agreed to receive DK UK latest news, offers and competitions to your inbox, you may unsubscribe at any time from the mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
7. All correctly completed entries received by the closing date will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place on 5 March 2018. The first entry drawn at random will be the winner of the prize.
8. The prize for the winner is two places to a cookery event on 26 March 2018 (barring unforeseen circumstances) with Nadia Sawalha and Kaye Adams in central London (at a location to be announced), one night’s accommodation (for up to two people) at a hotel in London and travel costs to and from the lunch event. All travel and accommodation shall be arranged by the Promoter. In the event that the winner cannot make the date for the event, no alternative dates will be offered and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a substitute winner.
9. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner will be notified via email by 5 March 2018. The winner must claim their prize within five working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
11.To obtain details of the winner please email email@example.com stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
12. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
13. The winner agrees to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
14. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
15. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter is Dorling Kindersley Limited, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.
17. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.