Celebrate old friends, make new ones, and learn how to navigate sticky friendship situations with this fun and helpful guidebook.
Good friends make you laugh until your stomach hurts, support you during tough times, and brighten even the gloomiest of days. But like all relationships, friendships can be complicated. The tricky stuff, like figuring out how to make new friends, navigating group dynamics, and getting through arguments, might have you feeling overwhelmed. This guide to friendship has you covered!
Through quizzes, tips from experts, and stories and advice from girls around the world, you'll learn:
- How to strike up a conversation with a potential new friend
- Tips for setting boundaries and communicating your feelings
- The ins and outs of getting through a fight
- What to do when you feel left out
- Fun ways to celebrate your friends