Telling the story of the world's most incredible buildings, from the ancient world to the present da...
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this historic and diverse nation.
Take a guided tour of Warsaw, join in at a festival, hike Poland's beautiful countryside, or visit peaceful churches:everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Poland with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Poland:
- Over 25 colour maps, plus a road map of Poland, help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Poland, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show in detail Warsaw's Royal Castle, Krakow's Church of St Mary, Auschwitz, the Wawel, Czestochowa, Lancut and more
- Colour photographs of Poland's castles, churches and beautiful scenery
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Warsaw; Mazovia and the Lublin Region; Krakow; Malopolska; Silesia; Wielkopolska; Gdansk; Pomerania; and Warmia, Mazuria and Bialystok region
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about history, festivals, music and literature of Poland
- Experience the culture with features Polish architecture, traditional nobility, landscape and religions
- Essential travel tips - our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful phrases, visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Poland is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Poland.