Perfect for planning and enjoying a stress-free family holiday, this easy-to-use guide book is packed with insider tips and information on the best family-friendly activities and attractions.
Ride on a red double-decker bus, see the Changing the Guard at Buckingham Palace or admire the Crown Jewels at the Tower of London. From recommendations of child-friendly restaurants to suggestions for rainy-day activities, this guide book takes the work out of planning a family trip to London.
Inside Family Guide London:
- Each major listing includes details of the closest toilets, the nearest places to grab a snack or meal, what do if it rains, and where kids can play and let off steam
- Contains cartoons, quizzes and games to keep young travellers happy all day long
- Detailed coloured maps of all the major attractions and areas help you navigate with ease
- Colour-coded area guides make it easy to find information
- At-a-glance pages highlight all the best sights and activities in each area so you can plan your day quickly
- Features expert suggestions for the best places for families to stay, eat and shop
- Gives essential travel information, including transport, visa and health information
- Covers Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, National Gallery, Tate Britain, Covent Garden, British Museum, ZSL London Zoo, Tower of London, St Paul's Cathedral, Museum of London, Shakespeare's Globe, HMS Belfast, London Eye, Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park, Science Museum, Natural History Museum, Greenwich, Kew Gardens, Hampton Court Palace, Windsor Palace
Looking for a comprehensive guide to London? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide London. On a shorter trip and want to know the highlights? Try our Top 10 London travel guide.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Family Guides are designed to help families make the most of their holiday, with easy-to-read maps, tips and information to enrich your journey. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.