The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this iconic city.
Admire Old Masters at the Louvre, enjoy the view from the Eiffel Tower or take a trip to Versailles: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Paris with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Paris:
- Over 40 colour maps, plus a large-scale pull-out map of the city and a map of the metro and regional express railway, help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Paris, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show the inside of the Musée d'Orsay, Notre-Dame, the Panthéon and more
- Colour photographs of Paris's historic sights, museums, churches, parks and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Ile de la Cité and Ile St-Louis; the Marais; Beaubourg and Les Halles; Tuileries Quarter; St-Germain-des-Prés; the Latin Quarter; the Jardin des Plantes Quarter; the Luxembourg Quarter; Montparnasse; Invalides and the Eiffel Tower Quarter; the Chaillot Quarter; Champs-Elysées; the Opéra Quarter; Montmartre; and beyond
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the city's history, famous Parisians, remarkable architecture, festivals, and world-class museums and galleries
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful phrases, visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Paris is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Paris.
DK Eyewitness: winner of the Top Guidebook Series in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2017.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
Planning a shorter break? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Paris guide.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.