The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this spectacular country.
Spend a weekend in Dublin, tour the North Antrim coastline or drive around the beautiful Ring of Kerry: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Ireland with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Ireland:
- Over 30 colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Ireland, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations depict Bunratty Castle, Dublin's Trinity College, the Giant's Causeway and more
- Colour photographs of Ireland's scenic coastline, national parks, castles, vibrant towns and cities, and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Dublin and beyond, southeast Ireland, Cork and Kerry, the Lower Shannon, the west of Ireland, northwest Ireland, the Midlands and Northern Ireland
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the country's history, landscape and wildlife, Celtic heritage, music and literature, sporting events and festivals
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus how to get around, visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Ireland is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Ireland.
DK Eyewitness: winner of the Top Guidebook Series in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2017.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
On a city break? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Dublin guide.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.