The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this cultured and unique city.
Discover ancient treasures on Museum Island, explore Berlin's complex history at Checkpoint Charlie or walk in the footsteps of royalty at Schloss Charlottenburg: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Berlin with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Berlin:
- Over 35 colour maps, plus a large-scale pull-out map of the city and a map of the U-Bahn and S-Bahn, help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Berlin, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show the inside of the Berliner Dom, the iconic Kaiser-Wilhelm-Gedächtnis-Kirche, the Zeughaus and more
- Colour photographs of Berlin's historic sights, museums, churches, parks and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Unter den Linden, Museum Island, the east and north of the centre, Tiergarten, Kreuzberg, Kurfürstendamm, Schloss Charlottenburg and beyond the city
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the city's history, its architecture and the festivals that take place throughout the year
- Experience the culture with features on Berlin's best museums and galleries, its historic and modern architecture, and the city's best parks and gardens
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful phrases, visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Berlin is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Berlin.
DK Eyewitness: winner of the Top Guidebook Series in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2017.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
Planning a short break? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Berlin guide.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.