Telling the story of the world's most incredible buildings, from the ancient world to the present da...
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this spectacular city.
Experience flamboyant resorts and luxurious hotels, marvel at the natural splendour of the Grand Canyon or the engineering feat of the Hoover Dam, or take a gondola ride in the Venetian: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Las Vegas with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Las Vegas:
- Over 15 colour maps, plus a large-scale pull-out map of the city and a transport map, help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Las Vegas, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show the Bellagio resort, Mandalay Bay, the Venetian, and the Hoover Dam
- Colour photographs of Las Vegas's glitzy hotels, casinos and theme parks; breathtaking surrounding landscape of deserts, canyons and mountains; and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover the North and South strips, Downtown, Fremont Street and beyond the city
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the city's history; museums and galleries; casino shows; cafés, bars and restaurants; shopping; wedding chapels and more
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus how to get around, and visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Las Vegas is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Las Vegas.
DK Eyewitness: winner of the Top Guidebook Series in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2017.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
Planning a shorter break? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Las Vegas guide.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.