Discover the most amazing places in the Americas and the best time to visit them.
Marvel at the gargantuan redwoods of Yosemite National Park, bathe in Costa Rica's hot springs or admire Cuba's yesteryear architecture - whatever your dream adventure entails, Where to Go When the Americas ensures you make the most out of your trip.
Search by season or type of holiday, or simply flick through the pages for inspiration. With detailed practical information on the best time to visit over 130 unmissable places, this is the perfect companion for planning a trip to the Americas.
Inside Where to Go When The Americas:
- Month-by-month colour-coded design helps you find information quickly
- Itineraries guide you through the most stunning locations in the Americas
- Experts suggest the best things to see and do in each destination, from skiing the slopes at Whistler to white-water rafting in the Grand Canyon
- Each monthly section organises destinations into 6 themes, allowing you to search for places according to your interests
- Includes at-a-glance practical information on getting there, getting around, weather, accommodation and eating out
- Contains handy insider tips
- Colour photographs of every featured destination
- Covers Canada, the USA, Mexico, Colombia, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Cuba, Caribbean, Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela, Ecuador, Falkland Islands and Guyana
Looking for even more inspiration for your trip to the Americas? Try our DK Eyewitness guides to USA, Brazil, Peru, Mexico, Costa Rica, Caribbean, Argentina, Chile and Cuba.