Telling the story of the world's most incredible buildings, from the ancient world to the present da...
The ultimate trip planner, packed with over 130 of the most spectacular places in North, Central and South America, and arranged in a handy month-by-month guide.
Hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, drive a classic car in Havana or explore the music scene in Austin safe in the knowledge that you are visiting at the very best time of year. Search by month or type of holiday, or simply flick through the pages for inspiration. With suggested itineraries and insider advice, this is the perfect companion for planning a trip to the Americas.
Inside Where to Go When: The Americas:
- Month-by-month colour-coded design helps you find information quickly
- Itineraries guide you through the most stunning locations in the Americas
- Experts suggest the best things to see and do in each destination, from skiing the slopes at Whistler to white-water rafting in the Grand Canyon
- Each monthly section organises destinations into 6 themes, allowing you to search for places according to your interests
- Includes at-a-glance practical information on getting there, getting around, weather, accommodation and eating out
- A foreword by TV personality Craig Doyle
- Contains handy insider tips
- Colour photographs of every featured destination
- Covers Canada, the USA, Hawaii, Mexico, Colombia, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Cuba, Caribbean, Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela, Ecuador, Falkland Islands and Guyana
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's award-winning travel books take the work out of planning your next adventure, with inspirational images, tips, and information to enrich your journey. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.