An unbeatable guide to the Algarve, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps and top 10 lists - all designed to help you see the very best of the Algarve.
Explore nature trails through serene Parque Natural da Ria Formosa, browse Loulé's colourful market, kayak across the Alvor estuary, or simply relax on the beach at Praia da Rocha and take in the region's stunning ochre-splashed coastline. From Top 10 wineries to the Top 10 coastal and river cruises - discover the best of the Algarve with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Algarve:
- Six easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the Algarve's best attractions, covering Faro, Monchique, Albufeira, Portimão and more
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Algarve's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Central, Eastern and Western Algarve, the Alentejo and more
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.