The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this incredible city.
Cross the iconic Charles Bridge, amble around the Old Town or simply enjoy the world-famous Czech beer: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Prague with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Prague:
- Over 20 colour maps, plus a large-scale pull-out map of the city and a transport map, help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Prague, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations depict St Vitus's Cathedral, the National Theatre, the Old Jewish Cemetery, the array of colourful houses lining Old Town Square, Charles Bridge and more
- Colour photographs of Baroque architecture, Art Nouveau highlights, splendid palaces, picturesque parks, river views and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover the Old Town, the Jewish Quarter, Prague Castle and Hradcany, the Little Quarter, New Town and beyond the city
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the city's fascinating history, museums and galleries, churches and synagogues, palaces and gardens, festivals, and the role of the Vltava river
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus how to get around, useful phrases, and visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Prague is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Prague.
DK Eyewitness: winner of the Top Guidebook Series in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2017.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
Planning a shorter break? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Prague guide.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.