Telling the story of the world's most incredible buildings, from the ancient world to the present da...
Perfect for planning and enjoying a stress-free family holiday, this easy-to-use guide book is packed with insider tips and information on the best family-friendly activities and attractions.
Admire the views from the Eiffel Tower, see the Mona Lisa at the Louvre or explore the magic of Disneyland® Paris. From recommendations of child-friendly restaurants to suggestions for rainy-day activities, this guide book takes the work out of planning a family trip to Paris.
Inside Family Guide Paris:
- Each major listing includes details of the closest toilets, the nearest places to grab a snack or meal, what do if it rains, and where kids can play and let off steam
- Contains cartoons, quizzes and games to keep young travellers happy all day long
- Detailed coloured maps of all the major attractions and areas help you navigate with ease
- Colour-coded area guides make it easy to find information
- At-a-glance pages highlight all the best sights and activities in each area so you can plan your day quickly
- Features expert suggestions for the best places for families to stay, eat and shop
- Gives essential travel information, including transport, visa and health information
- Covers Notre-Dame, Conciergerie, Centre Pompidou, Musée des Arts et Métiers, Place des Vosges, the Louvre, Musée Grévin, Sacré-Coeur, Arc de Triomphe, Palais de Chaillot, Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, Musée d'Orsay, Musée de Cluny, Panthéon, Jardin du Luxembourg, Parc de la Villette, Jardin d'Acclimatation, Château de Versailles, Parc Astérix, Disneyland® Paris, Fontainebleau and more
Looking for a comprehensive guide to Paris? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Paris. On a shorter trip and want to see the highlights? Try our Top 10 Paris travel guide.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Family Guides are designed to help families make the most of their holiday, with easy-to-read maps, tips and information to enrich your journey. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.