The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring these compelling countries.
Admire Cambodia's awe-inspiring Angkor Wat, sample French-Lao cuisine at Luang Prabang's waterfront restaurants or take a boat ride down the Mekong and stop off at the magical islands of Si Phan Don: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Cambodia and Laos with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Cambodia and Laos:
- Over 20 colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Cambodia and Laos, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show in detail the magnificent Angkor Wat, Phnom Penh's elaborately decorated Silver Pagoda, Luang Prabang's Wat Xieng Thong monastery and more
- Colour photographs of Cambodia and Laos' stunning landscapes, beautiful islands, ancient wats and pagodas, Mekong Delta, bustling capital cities of Phnom Penh and Vientiane, and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Phnom Penh, Angkor, Northern Cambodia and Southern Cambodia, and Vientiane, Luang Prabang, Northern Laos, Central and Southern Laos
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about both countries' complex histories, landscapes and wildlife, different ethnic groups, religions, French legacies, delicious cuisines, festivals, traditional dance and theatre, and more
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful phrases, visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Cambodia and Laos is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to these remarkable countries.
DK Eyewitness: winner of the Top Guidebook Series in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2017.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
Travelling to southeast Asia? Try our DK Eyewitness Vietnam and Angkor Wat.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.