Telling the story of the world's most incredible buildings, from the ancient world to the present da...
An unbeatable guide to Cairo and the Nile, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps and top 10 lists - all designed to help you see the very best of Cairo and the Nile.
Discover ancient treasures in the Egyptian Museum, admire historic Islamic architecture at the Mosque of Al-Azhar, explore the wondrous Pyramids of Giza or visit the Valley of the Kings. From Top 10 temples to the Top 10 Egyptian dishes - discover the best of Cairo and the Nile with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Cairo and the Nile:
- Easy-to-follow itineraries to help you make the most of your trip
- Top 10 lists showcase Cairo and the Nile's best attractions, covering the Pyramids of Giza, Karnak, Luxor Temple, the Valley of the Kings, Abu Simbel and many more
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Cairo's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Central Cairo, the Old City, Aswan and Lake Nasser, Luxor and more
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.