"Thank goodness for Top 10 guides!"
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Sydney, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Sydney.
Take a boat trip around Sydney Harbour and marvel at the iconic Sydney Opera House, wander the lush Royal Botanic Gardens, explore bustling Chinatown and vibrant Darling Harbour or head to Bondi Beach for golden sand and spectacular surfing. From Top 10 outdoor activities to the Top 10 architectural highlights - discover the best of Sydney with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Sydney:
- Easy-to-follow itineraries to help you make the most of your trip
- Top 10 lists showcase Sydney's best attractions, covering Sydney Harbour, the Rocks and Circular Quay, Art Gallery of NSW, Powerhouse Museum and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Sydney, plus eight colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Sydney's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers the City Centre, Kings Cross and Darlinghurst, Paddington and Surry Hills, the Eastern suburbs, Newtown and Glebe and more
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Sydney.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.