An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Stockholm, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Stockholm.
Take a tour around colourful Gamla Stan, ride the roller coasters at Gröna Lund, delve into Sweden's history at the Nordiska Museet or get away from it all at the Hagaparken. From Top 10 museums and galleries to Top 10 parks and gardens, discover the best of Stockholm with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Stockholm:
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries to help you make the most of your trip
- Top 10 lists showcase Stockholm's best attractions, covering Skansen, Vasamuseet, Drottningholm and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Stockholm, plus six colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Stockholm's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers the Norrmalm and the City, Kungsholmen and Vasastan, Östermalm and Djurgården, Gamla Stan, Skeppsholmen and Blasieholmen, Södermalm and more
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Stockholm for more in-depth information.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.