"Thank goodness for Top 10 guides!"
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Tallinn, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Tallinn.
Take a stroll down Pikk Street, admire medieval treasures at Niguliste Church, explore the traditional Estonian Open-Air Museum by bike or enjoy the atmosphere in the lively Town Hall Square. From the Top 10 pubs and bars, to the Top 10 ways to unwind - discover the best of Tallinn with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Tallinn:
- Easy-to-follow itineraries to help you make the most of your trip
- Top 10 lists showcase Tallinn's best attractions, covering the City Museum, Pikk Street, the City Walls, Dome Church, Museum of Occupations, Kadriog Park and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Tallinn, plus four colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Tallinn's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Toompea (Castle Hill), the Old Town, the New Town and more
Staying for longer as part of a bigger trip to Estonia? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.