"Containing over 700 recipes and 250 variations, Cook Express by Heather Whinney is the ultimate kitchen bible for those leading a hectic lifestyle"
"If you'd rather spend an evening catching up on your favourite soaps than peeling spuds, <i>Cook Express </i>is for you...home cooking has never been so easy!"
"When time is short it can be all too easy to resort to supermarket ready meals, but <i>Cook Express</i> is packed with over 700 quick and easy recipe ideas, from every day meals to food for friends."
"For this fabulous cookbook, former Prima food editor Heather Whinney has drawn on her years of experience advising Prima readers on how to create tasty and speedy feasts on a budget. <i>Cook Express</i> certainly delivers."
"If there was one book you could turn to which would be the answer to all your culinary conundrums, this would be it."
Run off your feet, and wondering how to cook a healthy and delicious family meal after work? Need to impress friends for dinner but don't want to spend hours in the kitchen? If so, then Quick Dinners is perfect for you. Choose from over 100 delicious recipes including pan-fried chicken stuffed with spinach and Gruyère, lamb and mint burgers, and spiced haddock with coconut to suit your busy lifestyle and have a home-cooked dinner from counter to table in under 30 minutes.
Quick Dinners includes:
- 19 photo sequences for key techniques including stuffing a chicken breast, breading meat, and making risotto
- At-a-glance icons with prep and cooking times, freezing guidelines, and healthy options
- "Cook's Notes" with time-saving hints, tips, menu planners and variation ideas
- Mouth-watering photographs of every finished dish so you know exactly what you're aiming for
- No-cook, poultry, meat, fish, and vegetarian selections
From family meals to express entertaining, Quick Dinners shows you how to make great food, fast.