Join two friendly and funny robots, Beep and Boots, as they learn all about measuring and discover that maths is everywhere they look.
Beep and Boots have an exciting, fun-packed day planned at the amusement park. The pals cannot wait to enjoy all the rides together. But when they check their heights, Boots is not tall enough to go on a lot of the rides. And going to an amusement park is no fun if you can't share it with friends. Will Beep be able to come up with a solution so the pair can go on the really high Star Drop ride? Wheeeeee!
This fun and educational maths book for children features:
- A fun and engaging introduction to measurements for children aged 5-7.
- Lively illustrations and rhyming text that brings the characters and maths topics to life.
- Key maths topics including shapes, time, measurements, division, and fractions - all essential learning for this age group.
- Illustrations that are in a non-gendered colour palette, making the traditionally male subject relatable for all genders.
- A relatable storyline for young readers, encouraging them to look for maths in their homes and environments, and seeing how, often without even knowing it, they use maths everyday.
The characterful illustrations and rhyming text in the pages of this book bring Beep and Boots to life! Children aged 5-7 will love seeing the adventures the robot duo go on and will learn key mathematical concepts about measuring in a gentle, fun way. A series of questions at the end of the book reinforce learning and encourage kids to look at the maths they can see in the world around them.
At DK, we believe in the power of discovery.
So why stop there?
The Maths Adventurers series uses everyday scenarios to show how maths is all around us, making this difficult subject more accessible. If you enjoyed The Maths Adventurers: Measure Up, then you'll love The Maths Adventurers: A Day at the Zoo, which introduces children to telling the time!