"If you know someone who's in a rut with family meals, this is the book for them [...] packed with nutritious and easy dishes that everyone will enjoy, from babies to adults."
A SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER
An essential family cookbook for every home, let Rebecca Wilson show you how to cook just once for the entire family, giving you more time together around the table.
Discover brilliant breakfasts, quick-cook snacks, and midweek meal ideas prepared in a matter of minutes. Enjoy simple home-cooked food, delicious bakes and family treats for big smiles and full tummies.
The author of the bestselling cookbook, What Mummy Makes, brings you an easy-to-follow family recipe book that gives you the confidence to cook nutritious meals the whole family will love:
- Over 100 comfort food recipes that you can rely on
- Nutritionist-approved meals that are irresistible for all the family
- Adaptations to suit your family's dietary needs available for every recipe for Gluten Free, Egg Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian & Vegan diets
- Weaning advice for parents and carers of babies from 6 months old
- Handy tips and tricks for food preparation and storage for batch-cooking so as you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time with your loved ones
Family Comforts is the ultimate comfort cookbook and baby-led weaning book in one; taking the stress out of mealtimes by cooking just once with dishes suitable for babies, that are also irresistible for older siblings and adults too. Cook nutritional meals with confidence that kids will love, Rebecca Wilson's recipes deliver big flavours with minimal effort all-year-round for even the toughest critics at the table with hidden-veg heroes and warming slow-cooker meals for busy parents and carers.
From the award-winning author, Instagram sensation and mum behind the phenomenally popular family food account @rebeccawilsonfood.