An ideal destination for art lovers and partygoers, Berlin is a buzzing metropolis renowned for its art galleries and happening nightlife. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around Berlin with absolute ease.
Our annually updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Berlin into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best churches and synagogues, art galleries, parks and gardens, shops and markets, and best places to eat.
- Fourteen easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists of Berlin's must-sees, including detailed descriptions of Brandenburger Tor and Pariser Platz, the Reichstag, Unter den Linden, Potsdamer Platz, Museumsinsel, Kurfürstendamm, the Kaiser-Wilhelm-Gedächtnis-Kirche, the Schloss Charlottenburg, Kulturforum, and the Zoologischer Garten
- Berlin's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including children's attractions, hidden gems off the beaten track, and things to do for free
- A laminated pull-out map of Berlin and its environs, plus ten full-colour neighbourhood maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK's favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on Berlin's culture, history, and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Berlin.