DK Eyewitness Top 10 Hong Kong
Published by DK Eyewitness Travel
About DK Eyewitness Top 10 Hong Kong
One of Asia's most exciting territories, Hong Kong has ancient temples, modern skyscrapers, lively markets and peaceful islands. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around Hong Kong with absolute ease.
Our regularly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Hong Kong into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best walks, places to eat, areas of natural beauty, nightclubs and shops.
- Eleven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists of Hong Kong's must-sees, including detailed descriptions of The Peak, Big Buddha and Po Lin Monastery, Happy Valley Races, Heritage Museum, Temple Street Night Market, Tai Long Wan Coastline, Central's Statue Square, Star Ferry, Stanley and Cheung Chau Island
- Hong Kong's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including festivals and events, hidden gems off the beaten track and things to do for free
- A laminated pull-out map of Hong Kong and its environs, plus eleven full-colour neighbourhood maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK's favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on China's culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide China.