One of the most dynamic cities in the world, Rome is steeped in history and a feast for the eyes, bursting with ancient art, Renaissance architecture and delectable Italian cuisine. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around Rome with absolute ease.
Our updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Rome into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best ancient sites, green spaces, osterias, trattorias and pizzerias and, of course, the quintessential gelaterie.
- Eleven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of the Rome's must-sees, including comprehensive descriptions of of Galleria Borghese, Ostia Antica, the Roman Forum, Vatican City, the Pantheon, the Colosseum and Imperial Flora, Musei Capitolini, Santa Maria del Popolo, Villa Giulia and Museo Nazionale Romano
- Rome's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including family activities and things to do for free
- A laminated pull-out map of Rome, plus five full-colour area maps
- Practical advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK's favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on Rome's culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Rome.