Paris, one of Europe's most magical destinations, is the capital of romance and revolution, a foodie paradise, a culture-lover's dream, and much more. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around Paris with absolute ease.
Our updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Paris into helpful lists of ten-from our own selected highlights to the best museums and galleries, places to eat, wine bars, shops and riverfront sights.
- Thirteen easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists of Paris's must-sees, including detailed descriptions of the Musée du Louvre, Musée d'Orsay, Notre-Dame, Eiffel Tower, Sacré-Coeur, Arc de Triomphe, Centre Georges Pompidou, The Panthéon, Sainte-Chapelle and Hôtel des Invalides
- Paris's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip-including cafés and bars, parks and gardens, festivals and events, hidden gems off the beaten track and things to do for free
- A laminated pull-out map of Paris and its environs, plus eleven full-colour neighbourhood maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK's favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on Paris's culture, history, and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Paris.