Experience the city of love on your next trip! This travel guide is packed with ideas to make your visit to Paris memorable.
Whether you want to be awed by iconic landmarks, lose yourself in the Louvre, or stroll along the Seine, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Paris has to offer.
Inside the pages of this Paris travel guide, you'll discover:
- Our pick of Paris must-sees, top experiences, hidden gems, and the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- Detailed maps and walks make navigating the city easy
- Easy-to-follow itineraries to help you plan your trip
- Expert advice and travel tips to help you get ready, get around and stay safe
- Color-coded chapters to every part of Paris, from Champs-Élysées to Belleville, Montmartre to Montparnasse
- Available in a handy format that is lightweight and portable
Bonjour Paris! Walk the streets of Paris, pop into a cafe or bakery, or spend an afternoon sightseeing. DK Books' updated city guide brings Paris to life, and with expert-led insights, trusted travel advice, and lists of top things to do in Paris, you'll experience this European gem in all its majesty.
Filled with world-famous palaces, museums, and galleries, Paris shines with opulence and elegance from the Eiffel Tower to the Notre Dame Cathedral. There is more to this city than glitz and glamor. Explore beyond the well-trodden sights and discover the tiny windy streets, quirky old bookshops, and centuries-old cafés of this cosmopolitan city.
DK Eyewitness Paris has been updated regularly to make sure the information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak.
For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent advice, recommendations, and reviews. Discover guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe!