Small but spectacular, the Emerald Isle dazzles from coast to coast.
Whether you're seeking the surreal beauty of the Giant's Causeway, the historic halls of Trinity College, or the perfect pub to enjoy a pint of Guinness, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Ireland has to offer.
Beloved by Hollywood filmmakers, Ireland's dramatic beauty will no doubt be recognizable to visitors as the backdrop of Star Wars and Game of Thrones. The cities, meanwhile, beckon with the promise of cosy pubs and charming locals. And with Belfast and Dublin offering their own unique identities and rich histories, Ireland's two capitals are sure not to disappoint.
Our annually updated guide brings Ireland to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the island's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods.
- our pick of Ireland's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the country easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- colour-coded chapters to every part of Ireland, from Donegal to Dublin, Cork to Kilkenny
- our new lightweight format, so you can take your guide with you wherever you go
Planning a city break? Try our pocket-friendly DK Eyewitness Top 10 Dublin.