Vienna may be famous for its monumental palaces and classical music scene, but Austria's capital isn't all about the past - expect contemporary art galleries, cool cafés and buzzing bars galore.
Make the most of your trip to this elegant city with DK Eyewitness Top 10. Planning is a breeze with our simple lists of ten, covering the very best that Vienna has to offer and ensuring that you don't miss a thing. Best of all, the pocket-friendly format is light and easily portable; the perfect companion while out and about.
Inside DK Eyewitness Top 10 Vienna you will find:
- Up-to-date information with insider tips and advice for staying safe.
- Top 10 lists of Vienna's must-sees, including Stephansdom, the Hofburg, the Belvedere and Hundertwasserhaus
- Vienna's most interesting areas, with the best places for sightseeing, food and drink, and shopping.
- Themed lists, including the best art galleries, music venues, Viennese dishes, things to do for free and much more
- Easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week.
- A laminated pull-out map of Vienna, plus 6 full-colour area maps.
Looking for more on Vienna's culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Vienna or DK Eyewitness Austria.
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.