A sublimely beautiful city, Vienna emanates an indulgent elegance writ large in its monumental palaces, grand boulevards, shimmering ballrooms and decadent café culture. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around Vienna with absolute ease.
Our newly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Vienna into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best museums and galleries, places to eat and shops.
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Vienna's must-sees, including detailed breakdowns of Stephansdom, the Hofburg, Kunsthistorisches Museum, the Belvedere, Karlskirche, MuseumsQuartier, Staatsoper, the Secession Building, Hundertwasserhaus and Schloss Schönbrunn
- Vienna's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, dining, and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including children's activities, things to do for free and unmissable experiences off the beaten path
- A free laminated pull-out map of Vienna, plus five colour neighbourhood maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK's favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Vienna or DK Eyewitness Austria.