Cultural, cosmopolitan and cool - Copenhagen offers stunning royal residences, magnificent churches, world-class restaurants, cosy cafés and trendy bars.
Make the most of your trip to this stylish city with DK Eyewitness Top 10. Planning is a breeze with our simple lists of ten, covering the very best that Copenhagen has to offer and ensuring that you don't miss a thing. Best of all, the pocket-friendly format is light and easily portable; the perfect companion while out and about. DK Eyewitness Top 10 Copenhagen is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Top 10 Copenhagen you will find:
- Top 10 lists of Copenhagen's must-sees, including Tivoli, Rosenborg Slot and Kongens Have, Christiania, and Nationalmuseet
- Copenhagen's most interesting areas, with the best places for sightseeing, food and drink, and shopping
- Themed lists, including landmark buildings, museums and galleries, restaurants, shopping districts and much more
- Easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- A laminated pull-out map of Copenhagen, plus five full-colour area maps
Looking for more on Copenhagen's culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Denmark.
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.