Follow the call of the wild to the pristine Pacific Northwest
Whether you want to hike through the spellbinding landscape of the Rockies, unwind with homebrewed beer in Portland or venture to Vancouver for immersive galleries and innovative dining, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that the Pacific Northwest has to offer.
Known for its natural scenery, the Pacific Northwest is suffused with primeval forests, soaring peaks and glistening glacial lakes. Straddling this dramatic landscape, the cities of Seattle, Oregon and Vancouver are the epitome of Northwest cool. Here, musical heritage, international cuisine and indigenous culture combine to create alluring urban environments that continue to entice and evolve.
Our recently updated guide brings the Pacific Northwest to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the region's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods.
- our pick of the Pacific Northwest's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- detailed maps and walks, which make navigating the region easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- colour-coded chapters to every part of the Pacific Northwest, from Portland to Washington, Oregon to British Columbia
- new lightweight format so you can take it with you wherever you go
Ready for the grand tour? Try our DK Eyewitness Canada or our DK Eyewitness USA.