Whether you want to hike the soaring peaks of Torres del Paine, soak in the hot springs of Pucón or lose yourself in Santiago's fine arts museums, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Chile and Easter Island has to offer.
Framed by the Atacama Desert, the Andes and the Pacific Ocean, Chile is blessed with wonderful scenery at every turn. And it's not just a feast for the eyes: the country's dramatic landscape is a playground for epic climbs, electrifying surfs and thrilling white-water rafting. Simpler pleasures are also offered in abundance - think world-class wine-tasting, stargazing in the desert and fascinating ancient sites.
Our updated 2022 travel guide brings Chile and Easter Island to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights, trusted travel advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the country's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods. DK Eyewitness Chile and Easter Island is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Chile and Easter Island you will find:
- A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick of Chile and Easter Island's must-sees and hidden gems
- Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day
- Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money
- Colour-coded chapters to every part of Chile and Easter Island, from Santiago to Central Valley, Northern Patagonia to Tierra del Fuego
- Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay
- Detailed maps and walks to help you navigate the region country easily and confidently
- Covers: Santiago, Central Valley, Norte Grande and Norte Chico, Lake District and Chiloé
Northern Patagonia, Southern Patagonia and Tierra del Fuego, Easter Island and Robinson Crusoe Island
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.