In the glamorous tropical city of Miami, you can enjoy sublime sandy beaches, vibrant Latin American culture, and Art Deco architecture, then head out along the reef-fringed Keys all the way down to party-loving Key West. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around Miami and the Keys with absolute ease.
Our updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Miami and the Keys into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best museums, historic sites, outdoor activities, restaurants, LGBT+ venues, markets, and - of course - beaches. We've also worked hard to make sure our information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak
- Nine easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Miami and the Keys' must-sees, including comprehensive descriptions of South Beach, Key West, Art Deco District, Lowe Art Museum, The Everglades, Calle Ocho, Little Havana, Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, Merrick's Coral Gables Fantasies, The Wolfsonian-FIU and the Gold Coast Highway A1A
- Miami and the Keys' most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including family activities and things to do for free
- A laminated pull-out map of Miami and the Keys, plus five full-colour area maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK's favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on Florida's culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Florida.