Sun-soaked beaches, exquisite ancient ruins, sparkling-blue seas, unspoiled villages, trendy resorts and rugged countryside - the Greek Islands have it all. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around the Greek Islands with absolute ease.
Our newly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of the Greek Islands into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best bays and beaches, places to eat, shops and festivals.
- Nine easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of the Greek Islands' must-sees, including detailed descriptions of Corfu Old Town, Rhodes Old Town, the Monastery of St John, Delos, Néa Moní, Pythagóreio and Heraion, Crete, the Palace of Knossos, the Temple of Aphaia and Évvia
- The Greek Islands' most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including children's attractions and things to do for free
- A laminated pull-out map of the Greek Islands, plus seven colour area maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK's favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on the Greek Islands' culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Greek Islands.