An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Malta and Gozo, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists and a laminated pull-out map, all designed to help you see the very best of Malta and Gozo.
Step back in time to explore the ancient cities of Mdina and Rabat, marvel at the splendid Gran Master's Palace in Valletta, explore the historic streets of Birgu (Vittoriosa), the charming bay in Marsaxlokk, or snorkel in the Mediterranean off the beautiful island of Gozo. From top 10 outdoor activities to top 10 walks and drives, discover the best of the Maltese archipelago with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Malta and Gozo:
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Malta and Gozo, covering St John's Co-Cathedral, Mnajdra and Hagar Qim temples, Comino, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Malta and Gozo, plus six full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Malta and Gozo's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Valletta; Around Sliema, St Julian's and the Three Cities; Northern Malta; Central Malta; Southern Malta; Gozo and Comino
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.