Your journey starts here. Featuring DK's much-loved maps and illustrations, walks and information, plus all new, full-colour photography, this 100% updated guide to Madrid brings you the best of this vibrant city in a brand-new, lightweight format.
- full-colour photography, hand-drawn illustrations, and maps throughout
- easy-to-follow walks and itineraries
- our pick of Madrid's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- a sturdy, laminated pull-out city map with transport information and a metro map
- insider tips and information: when to visit, how to avoid the crowds, where to capture the perfect photo, and more
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- an area-by-area guide covering each corner of Madrid, from the Old Town to the New Town, Port and Speicherstadt to St Pauli
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
Now in paperback and printed on quality lightweight paper, our Madrid travel guide has been redesigned with you, the traveller, in mind, so you can take it wherever you go.
Staying for longer? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Spain. For those of you on a short city break, look for our pocket-format Top 10 Madrid for top 10 lists to all-things Madrid.