An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Dublin, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Dublin.
Explore the myriad collections of the National Museum of Ireland, admire majestic Trinity College, immerse yourself in history at EPIC Ireland or GPO Witness History, or spend an evening in the lively Temple bar district. From Top 10 performing arts venues to the Top 10 things to do for free - this easy-to-use travel guide is packed with information to help you discover the very best of Dublin.
Inside Top 10 Dublin:
- Five easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase Dublin's best attractions, covering Trinity College, National Gallery of Ireland, Christ Church Cathedral, Dublin Castle and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Dublin, plus eleven colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Dublin's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers North of the Liffey, South of the Liffey, Greater Dublin, the Wicklow Mountains and more
Staying for longer and looking for a comprehensive guide to the region? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Ireland.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.