"Winner, Gold Award, Top Guidebook"
Your journey starts here. We've reimagined and updated our iconic DK Eyewitness travel guides. This brand new Costa Rica guide, now in a lightweight format, has been expertly curated with all new photography plus DK's much-loved illustrations and maps.
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Costa Rica: amazing wildlife, natural wonders, breathtaking beaches - what will yours be?
- See Costa Rica from a different angle: lots of fresh ideas for exploring this spectacular country
- A fully illustrated and detailed field guide to Costa Rica's incredible flora and fauna
- A year-long calendar of events in Costa Rica gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Detailed, colour maps help you navigate the country with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of food and drink stops en route
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including San José's Teatro Nacional and Centro Costarricense de Ciencias y Cultura, and Cartago's Basílica de Nuestra Señora de los Ángeles
- overs San José, the Central Highlands, the Central Pacific and Southern Nicoya, Guanacaste and Northern Nicoya, the Northern Zone, the Caribbean and the Southern Zone
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Costa Rica is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: For 25 years, DK's beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. In 2018 the Eyewitness series was relaunched with a stunning new look that you will love even more. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.