An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Israel and Petra, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Israel and Petra.
Visit the Western Wall, explore Temple Mount, spend some time in Bethlehem or experience the famous waters of the Dead Sea. From Top 10 beaches to the Top 10 museums - discover the best of Israel and Petra with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Israel and Petra:
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase Israel and Petra's best attractions, covering Tel Aviv-Jaffa, Hairfa, Petra, the Western Wall, Bethlehem and more.
- Free laminated pull-out map of Israel and Petra, plus five colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Israel and Petra's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers the Old City, Jaffa, Petra, the Dead Sea, Tel Aviv and more.
Staying for longer and looking for a comprehensive guide to the city? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Jerusalem, Israel, Petra and Sinai for more in-depth information.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.