"Winner, Gold Award, Top Guidebook"
The UK's best-selling pocket guides - an unbeatable guide to Rome, packed with insider tips and ideas, detailed maps and a laminated pull-out map, all designed to help you see the very best of Rome.
Admire the ethereal beauty of the Pantheon, step back in time to Ancient Rome at the Colosseum, stroll through Piazza di Spagna or climb the Spanish steps for sweeping views of the city. From Top 10 artistic masterpieces to Top 10 villas and palaces - discover the best of Rome with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Rome:
- Eleven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Rome, covering the Vatican City, Pantheon, Roman Forum, the Colosseum and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Rome, plus nine full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Rome's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Chapters covering Around Piazza Navona, Around the Pantheon, Campo de' Fiori to the Capitoline, Ancient Rome, the Esquiline and Lateran, and more
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Rome? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Rome.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.