Telling the story of the world's most incredible buildings, from the ancient world to the present da...
Discover Denmark with this essential travel guide, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you to this beautiful country before you've even packed your case. Cycle Copenhagen's picturesque streets, explore the rugged coastline of Bornholm, swig craft beer in Aarhus or follow in the footsteps of Vikings in Viborg and Fyrkat - DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Denmark covers the must-see sights and the hidden backstreets, so you won't miss a thing.
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Denmark: land of hygge, natural wonders, Viking heritage - what will yours be?
- See Denmark from a different angle: 24 pages of fresh ideas for exploring this spectacular country
- A year-long calendar of events in Denmark gives a selection of celebrations and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Detailed, colour maps help you navigate the country with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries cover the whole country, with plenty of food and drink stops en route
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including Copenhagen's Christiansborg Slot, Helsingør's Kronborg Slot and Roskline Domkirke.
- Covers Copenhagen, Northwestern Zealand, Southern Zealand and the Islands, Funen, Southern and Central Jutland, Northern Jutland, Bornholm and Greenland and the Faroe Islands
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Denmark is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
On a shorter trip? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Copenhagen.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: For 25 years, DK's beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. This year they have been given a stunning new look that you will love even more. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.