Telling the story of the world's most incredible buildings, from the ancient world to the present da...
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to New England, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of New England.
Explore historic Boston, visit the iconic Hyannis, relax on a cruise around picturesque Newport, hit the slopes in New Hampshire's scenic White Mountains or enjoy a canoe ride surrounded by Vermont's majestic Green Mountains. From Top 10 festivals and events to Top 10 outdoor activities - discover the best of New England with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 New England:
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in New England, covering Boston, Cape Cod, Newport, Lakes Region, Berkshires and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of New England, plus six full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore New England's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Boston, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to New England? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide New England.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.