Telling the story of the world's most incredible buildings, from the ancient world to the present da...
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to the Azores, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of the Azores.
Explore the UNESCO-listed vineyards of Pico's islands, admire the rich culture of Angra do Heroísmo's Renaissance old town, hike the green walls of Sete Cidades' volcanic crater, or experience some of the best whale and dolphin watching in the world. From Top 10 natural wonders to Top 10 natural swimming pools and thermal springs - discover the best of the Azores with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Azores:
- Six easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Azores, covering Ponta Delgada, Vale das Furnas, Angra do Heroísmo, Capelinhos and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Azores, plus four full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Azores' most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers São Miguel and Santa Maria Islands, Terceira and Graciosa Islands, São Jorge, Pico and Faial Islands and more
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Portugal and around? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Portugal.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.