In the tranquil mid-Atlantic, Portugal's Azores islands offer something for everyone - majestic mountains, traditional towns and crystalline waters teeming with life. Make the most of your trip to this beautiful region with DK Eyewitness Top 10.
Planning is a breeze with our simple lists of ten, covering the very best that the Azores have to offer and ensuring that you don't miss a thing. Best of all, the pocket-friendly format is light and easily portable; the perfect companion while out and about. DK Eyewitness Top 10 Azores is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Top 10 Azores you will find:
- Up-to-date information with insider tips and advice for staying safe.
- Top 10 lists of Azores's must-sees, including Ponta Delgada, Capelinhos, Horta, and whale and dolphin watching.
- Azores's most interesting areas, with the best places for sightseeing, food and drink, and shopping.
- Themed lists, including the best walks and hikes, natural wonders, museums and traditional Azorean cuisine.
- Easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week.
- A laminated pull-out map of the Azores, plus four full-colour area maps.
Looking for more on Portugal's culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Portugal.
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.