Home to serene temples, peaceful zen gardens, first-class museums and futuristic skyscrapers, Tokyo blends seamlessly the best of ancient and contemporary Japan.
Make the most of your trip to Japan's dynamic capital with DK Eyewitness Top 10. Planning is a breeze with our simple lists of ten, covering the very best that Tokyo has to offer and ensuring that you don't miss a thing. Best of all, the pocket-friendly format is light and easily portable; the perfect companion while out and about.
Inside DK Eyewitness Top 10 Tokyo you will find:
- Up-to-date information with insider tips and advice for staying safe.
- Top 10 lists of Tokyo's must-sees, including Imperial Palace Grounds, Edo-Tokyo Museum, Meiji Shrine and Ueno Park.
- Tokyo's most interesting areas, with the best places for sightseeing, food and drink, and shopping.
- Themed lists, including the museums, art galleries, gardens and parks and much more.
- Easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week.
- A laminated pull-out map of Tokyo plus seven full-colour area maps.
Looking for more on Tokyo's culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Tokyo.
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.