Corsica is a truly spectacular island. Unspoilt wilderness, soaring mountains, pristine beaches and timeless villages abound at every turn. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around the "Island of Beauty" with absolute ease.
Our updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Corsica into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best churches and cathedrals, villages, beaches, treks and swims. We've also worked hard to make sure our information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak
- Six easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Corsica's must-sees, including comprehensive descriptions of Golfe de Valinco, Le Sartenais, Bonifacio, Cap Corse, Ajaccio, Bastia, Calvi, Corte, Golfe de Porto and St-Florent and the Nebbio
- Corsica's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including family activities and things to do for free
- A laminated pull-out map of Corsica, plus four full-colour area maps
- Practical advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK's favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on France's culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness France.