One of Italy's most beautiful regions, this area is a delight to explore: here you'll find historic palaces, art-filled museums, ancient sites and a stunning coast lined with sandy beaches and tumbling, pastel-hued towns. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around Naples and the Amalfi Coast with absolute ease.
Our updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Naples and the Amalfi Coast into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best museums and galleries, piazzas and fountains, beaches, romantic spots and, of course, Neapolitan cuisine. We've also worked hard to make sure our information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak
- Six easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Naples and the Amalfi Coast's must-sees, including comprehensive descriptions of Naples' Palazzo Reale, Castel Nuovo, Duomo, Museo Archeologico Nazionale, and Capodimonte, as well as other amazing sights such as the Certosa e Museo di San Martino, Pompeii and Herculaneum, Capri, Paestum, and Amalfi, Ravello and Positano
- Naples and the Amalfi Coast's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including family activities and things to do for free
- A laminated pull-out map of Naples and the Amalfi Coast, plus five full-colour area maps
- Practical advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK's favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on the area's culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Naples and the Amalfi Coast.