Telling the story of the world's most incredible buildings, from the ancient world to the present da...
A pocket-sized guide to Dublin, packed with ideas for things to do and complemented with a sturdy pull-out map - this compact travel guide and map has been designed to help you navigate with ease and discover the essential sights of Dublin.
From visiting historic Dublin Castle to experiencing lively pubs in Temple Bar - discover the essential sights of Dublin with this great-value, concise travel guide and map.
Inside Dublin Pocket Map and Guide:
- Compact format - about the size of a mobile phone - means you can slip it in your pocket on a day trip or short stay
- Easy-to-use pull-out map shows Dublin in detail, and includes a Dublin transport map
- Colour-coded area guide, with detailed locator maps, makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Illustrations show the inside of Trinity College, Dublin Castle and Christ Church Cathedral
- Colour photographs of Dublin's museums, castle, architecture, shops, cathedrals and more
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Covers Southeast Dublin, Southwest Dublin, North of the Liffey, and beyond Dublin
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Ireland for a more in-depth guide to the whole country.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Pocket Map and Guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.